Sunday, July 20, 2008

Florist By Day, Jeweler By Night



I have a new necklace! My friend Tammy McCain, owner of White Iris Designs, made it for me. This extremely talented jeweler is also a gifted floral designer. I can only dream of a dozen exotic purple dendrobium orchids showing up at my door. These are just awe inspiring!





Tammy is always creating something new. When she isn't working on wedding reception floral arrangements or designing a vase of beauties, Tammy is working with beads and other materials to create stunning pieces of jewelry.











My necklace is the first in a series of the Vintage Button Collection. A Vintage button plays as a backdrop to charms of copper beads, melon colored gemstone beads & a lovely little lampwork bead. This necklace is designed on a natural colored leather cord with a copper toggle closure.



Tammy's flower shop is located in Delphi, Indiana, but you can visit her at her blog  White Iris Designs Blog.  View photos of her gorgeous flowers and jewelry.  Her boutique website is opening soon.  You will wonder if she ever rests!





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful piece, she is my favorite designer. Thanks for showing her off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the flowers and necklace are both beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth..I cannot thank you enough for this nice blurb about me and my designs... I love what I do and it is nice when others appreciate it too...I look forward to working with you again!!
    Kind Regards,
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© Copyright 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.