Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"My" Must Have Jacket


I currently have developed an obsession for this Galynda Jacket at Chicos. I tried it on (twice) and we bonded. I wasn't even really looking for anything when I went in the store. Just browsing with my mom. This jacket was actually not out in plain sight. I was shoved on a back rack with some other brown items. I seriously think I heard it calling my name....

Here is the description from the website: Crinkled fabric gives it a laid-back look, metallic yarns lend a glamorous shimmer. Finished with flirty ruffled cuffs and curved seams for shaping. Fully lined. Imported. 94% Cotton, 6% Metallic.
Machine wash.

Here is the description from me: I need this jacket because it will go with everything I own! I think I need buy this jacket now before I drive myself crazy.

Colorful Prints. Chic Jackets. The World-Famous Travelers™ Collection. And More. Now at Chicos.com.



1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© Copyright 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.